Friday, February 6, 2009

Leaving Winter for PARADISE

Our daughter Amy left for Hawaii this week. Her and her husband (who has been in Iraq for 16 months) will be reunited very soon. They will get to live in Hawaii for a least 6 months. I can't think of a better place to be to rekindle your relationship. We are going to MISS Her sooooo much, but are so excited for them to be together again.

I told her she has to take lots of pictures and stick her toes in the water and sand for us. They are going to have the BEST time.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Mitch said he saw her leaving at the airport. I am happy for them that they get to see each other again. What a great reunion!

The Dillons said...

That is so awesome and really neat! Yay for Hawaii! I just looked at your other blogs. Cute puppies and Brookelyn is sooo cute, love her Tinkerbell picture!

Kar said...

Oh, I'm so glad that Amy gets to see her husband again. I can't imagine how hard it would be to be apart for that long.

Megann said...

Didn't Amy have room in her suitcase for me to tag along? Hawaii sounds really good right about now...