Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Special Birthday Girl

Cookie turns "7" on Thurs.
I remember so clearly the day she was born. It's hard to believe she is "7"!

She was Tinker Bell one year. She looks like a porcelain Doll.



This is her "3rd" Birthday





She Loves animals, especially Buster.



She LOVES to color. When we are there, her and I usually spend several hours coloring. I LOVE this time with her. She has filled Our Lives with so much JOY & LOVE. We're so grateful she came to Our FAMILY.

She is a great entertainer. She is a great dancer and singer. She amazes me at how many songs she know the words to or makes up her own version. She is a very good student and loves the monkey bars. She also is very compassionate.





I still Love Your Dream Hair Cookie!


We LOVE YOU so much Brooklyn. And wish you and your Nannie a very

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We'll be thinking about YOU!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Those EYES! Are BEAUTIFUL! So big and blue! You're a luck lucky grandma

Kar said...

What a beautiful little girl! And what a sweet, doting grandma. My grandma was always aloof, so I love to see grandmas who are really involved in their grandkids' lives.

Megann said...

You have a beautiful granddaughter!