Thursday, January 22, 2009

CrAzY or what......

Besides fighting cold weather and bronchitis, our time since the 8th of January has been "CONSUMED" by the following........

Meet Winston (L) Monty (R)


in these picture they are 6 weeks old and today they are one day shy of 8 weeks. They are Shih Tzu's. Winston is ours, he is dark brown and white (if you couldn't tell) he's actually called liver and white. Monty is Amy and Craig's but he gets to stay with us for awhile. HOLY COW!!!!! I forgot how much work they are!!!!! Then to take on TWO....... oh my gosh! There are some advantages, they had each other so we didn't have the crying. They sleep really good at night.

They are really Cute and really smart, they will be Geniuses when they master potty training......

We're still asking ourselves, are We CrAzY or what????????

Oh yah, the other 2 still live with us also, the Pug and Maltipoo.....

3 comments:

Kristen said...

so precious! My parents have 2 shitzue's. They are fun. I love the dark brown most! Good luck with them.

Kar said...

Four dogs??? You're nuts, lady!! But I love doggies. So stinkin' cute. My parents have a Shi Tzu, and one that died a couple of years ago. They are a lot of fun. And like stuffed animals.

Kar said...

Oh, P.S., I finally commented on all of your posts from, like, October until now. Sorry I've been a comment slacker. It's been a busy/hard few months... So anyways, you'll have to go back a page if you want to see all the comments.