Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy "38th" Anniversary!

That's right, We just celebrated Our "38th" on the 20th of Feb. Yes, I've dated myself, but I'm so proud to be able to say we've been married that long.(and are still happy!!!) We dated 3 years before that! We were High School Sweethearts. Reed is my BEST FRIEND, always has been and always will be. He has been a wonderful HUSBAND and FATHER. I wouldn't trade him for nothing. We've had great times and tough times. We've had our fair share of trials, but it's made us that much stronger and closer. We have been blessed with 2 wonderful kids, Jason and Amy. 2 wonderful in-law kids, who are just like our own. And three wonderful grand kids. We really have so much to be grateful for. Our FAMILY means EVERYTHING to us.

I LOVE YOU Reed and I am looking forward to many, many more years and the ETERNITIES with YOU. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Babe!

2 comments:

Kar said...

Oooh, I love that picture! What a beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary!!

Megann said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your wedding pictures...this one and the one at the Sweetheart Dance.