Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Computer break down!

I've been having problems with my computer for about 2 weeks! It's so annoying. Anyway, We ended up getting a new computer, oh darn, hated to spend the moola but LOVING the speed and new features. I've had to down load all my pictures etc. I forgot I had this picture. Decided to post it because it makes me smile when I see it.

With our weather so far this week I needed something to bring a smile. Hopefully it will bring a smile for you too!! :)

3 comments:

Kar said...

I'm so sorry your computer broke down, but you're right - it's fun to have more speed and capabilities. I really need to backup all of my pictures that are on my hard drive.

Megann said...

Glad you're up and running again!

Patty said...

You're a hoot. You know just how to make me laugh.