Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving. We're really into decorating as you can see. We need your expertise Tam. We really had a nice time visiting and eating GREAT food. There was 24 of us.

Grandma is doing really good.

Hannah didn't want me to take her picture so Kassidy was holding her for me. She had her hair all curled and looked so cute. She had dream hair as Cookie would say!
Alisha, skinny Amy, Monica and Chase, Reed and Hannah.

I'm posting this one so Maddy can see how tall Kassidy has gotten. She really wanted you to be here Maddy, she really doesn't like being the only big girl with all the boys. You know that one! Having all those boy cousins! She says Hi.

7 comments:

Patty said...

What a spread! What a family! What a Thanksgiving! You are really blessed. You have a beautiful family the obviously loves you, very much.

The Dillons said...

dido to everything Patty said! You lucky girl! Thanksgiving is one of the best days because you get to spend it with so many ppl! Oh and I am very thankful for my ward family as well! Thanks for that comment! :)

VickeyB said...

Aunt Alberta looked SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I'm thinking Kassidy belongs to Laura?? I've sorta lost track of all your family, LaRae! I'm so glad you're doing this blog-it lets me get acquainted with more of my wonderful Idaho family! I WILL be back! Love ya! Vickey

Tam said...

Hi Gramma,
I have missed you a lot.
Your Thanksgiving looks fun. We went to Nanny's house for turkey and spent the night.
My front teeth are loose. I might loose them before christmas.
I can't wait until you come. When are you coming?
Love, Cookie

Tam said...

Hi Gramma and Grampa,
I miss you and I want to come up there. I just got back from Seattle. Sims baptism was fun but my favorite part was the Space needle. By the way, I wanted to ask how big is ziggy? Is it snowy?
It is getting kind of cold down here. I have been wearing my sweatshirts in the morning.
My school performed at the new Queen Creek library last night. It was fun. Then we had pizza.
Can't wait to see you for christmas.
I love you, Jake

Tam said...

Hi Grams!
Thanks for the Thanksgiving pictures. Cassidy is super tall. I am way taller than my mom...almost as tall as my dad...kind of (if I have shoes on and he doesn't)
I am ready for Christmas break. School is boring and I have to be in the spelling bee again. It is on Dec. 10th.
Say hi to everyone for me. I miss you.
I love you!
Love, Mad

Kar said...

It looks like you guys had it at the church, maybe?