Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some of my Favorite 4th of July's

I have 2 favorite holidays, the 4th of July and Halloween.

The last couple of years our grandkids haven't been able to be here for the 4th. But I wanted to share a few pictures of some of my favorites from the past.


The Fam

These were a couple of cooler weather parades!



Our younger Maddy, Jake and Cookie





Bear World and a few other activities!

And the deep game of scrabble......


It's just not the same holiday without FAMILY :(
We're really going to miss you all.
HAPPY 4TH of JULY!
Have a Safe and Fun One!

4 comments:

Kar said...

I cannot get over how beautiful your grandkids are. I wish you could have seen them this year.

Emily Empey said...

HOw fun! IT isn't the same without family!

Patty said...

I hope your 4th wasn't a total wash. Did you and your hubster party hardy alone?

Coon Family said...

Sister Belnap!! I don't know if you remember me, but you were my Beehive adviser when I was in your ward! Your kindness to me as a youth means more to me then you'll ever know! You have such a beautiful family! Check out my blog to see details on me and my little family!
So glad I stumbled upon your blog!