Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Favorite Halloween

















I was looking thru some of our pictures and ran across these. It was so much fun having Jason, Tamara and the Grandkids at our house for Halloween a few years ago. They were here from Arizona.
It was a little different for them Trick or Treating in Idaho. They had to dress a little warmer. Thank goodness the weather was nice, a little chilly and a little of Idaho wind but no snow or rain.
We even got to carve pumpkins from our garden. It was so much fun watching them create.
We always look forward to having the neighbor kids and Ward kids come to our door. But having our Grandkids here was the very BEST!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your grandchildren are beautiful! They look just like my nieces and nephew. :)

Good luck on your new blog. I'm sure Tamara can help if you have any questions. She is a blogstress extraordinaire. Chase.

Tam said...

Darling pictures. I hadn't seen some of them! Thanks for sharing.
You need no help from me...you have it down. Hope you are enjoying it. We are!
Tell everyone hello. Wish we were in Idaho to trick or treat tomorrow. We will take pictures. Jason, as always, has a silly costume worked up.
Hope you guys are staying warm!

VickeyB said...

Your grandkids are gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you added to your blog-you need to do more ;-) Thanks so much for sharing! Love ya!! Cousin Vickey

Kar said...

Your grandkids are really, really pretty/handsome. Sorry I'm soooo far behind in commenting. I'm going to catch up today!!